wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
So Senor Chubby is going to be starting his basic obedience classes next Thursday night. Over/under how many classes he makes till he flunks or gets kicked out....there are 5 classes total. I say two, and takers???

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I say that as soon as he bats those pretty little bully eyes at the trainer he will probably be made the star of the class.

Shame on you [MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] .... where is your confidence in Senor Chubby???? :sarcastic:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] it all went out the window when he ate my molding....all of it hahahaha. I don't know this trainer is pretty hardcore so we'll see...those eyes work on me and my fiance and this is how we ended up at this point :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good luck and we want details!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] I feel your pain .... Daddy has eaten both corners of the trim at the top of the stairs. Just before the potential buyers for our house came to look round. So next time we took him out in the car with the rest of the dogs to drive round whilst we had a viewing. I thought he was quiet in the back.. but it wasn't til I got home and let him out that I realised that he had eaten one of my kickboxing gloves ...... :cry:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
think Guinness and daddy are somehow related :hahaha:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh you name it and I can almost guarantee that Daddy has eaten it or at least made the attempt ....... [MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION]

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I just got info for Jake to start basic next week! It's not hardcore...it's not even softcore :blush:...it's thru city..but I want to see how he acts before I go to any other. I'm thinking of private or semi private a bit later! This will be interesting because they DO kick you out..errr..your dog out if baaaad! We have friends whose dalmation lasted the whole time but failed! :laugh: that poor dog..NEVER lived that down!

I give chubby full vote of confidence! After all..he's no dalmation!

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ummm. Errrrr I had a sheltie who Aced obedience school years ago. But up front the trainers told us. "If your dog fails obedience school, it's really the parent who fails......cause basically it's the parents being trained on what the paces are with list of homework to then practice with the dog. And if you don't practice a lot then you'll likely fail."

Good luck with YOUR schooling.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ummm. Errrrr I had a sheltie who Aced obedience school years ago. But up front the trainers told us. "If your dog fails obedience school, it's really the parent who fails......cause basically it's the parents being trained on what the paces are with list of homework to then practice with the dog. And if you don't practice a lot then you'll likely fail."

Good luck with YOUR schooling.

Uh oh! Guess poor Daisy the dalmation lived her life in shame for no reason! Daisys in heaven now..but I will enjoy placing the blame where it belongs! Going to start that TODAY!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I say Chubby's going to surprise you on how well he does. Remember, they work for treats. The smellier the better! :ROFL:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Senor chubby is 100% food driven. He will run through walls for green beans and cucumbers

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I was just going to say TREATS! We used cheese and tiny pices of hot dog for our basset and she was the star of the class. lol. Actually, Senor Chubby will probably have the whole class including the trainer eating out of his paw. I mean, look at him for goodness sakes! Oh, and I think Gypsy must be related to Chubby too....she has eaten doors, window molding, shoes, my husbands work papers, countless stuffed animals, chair legs, you name it and she has probably taken a bite at least!

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
If it can somehow fit into his oversized mouth he will try and eat it, xbox controllers, my humidor with cigars in it, my guitars, grad school books and papers. He is lucky he is so Damn adorable and I love him, actually this is what my fiance says to people about me when I act afool

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i'm sure the issue will be all the other jerks that say "he's so ugly" or "that's a face only a mother could love" or any other rude remark non bully owners like to exclaim. I'd get kicked out for bad behavior yelling at the other owners.

good luck to you both!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.