Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Obedience class

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Basic Obedience class

I was just going to say TREATS! We used cheese and tiny pices of hot dog for our basset and she was the star of the class. lol. Actually, Senor Chubby will probably have the whole class including the trainer eating out of his paw. I mean, look at him for goodness sakes! Oh, and I think Gypsy must be related to Chubby too....she has eaten doors, window molding, shoes, my husbands work papers, countless stuffed animals, chair legs, you name it and she has probably taken a bite at least!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guinness
    Likes (Received)

If it can somehow fit into his oversized mouth he will try and eat it, xbox controllers, my humidor with cigars in it, my guitars, grad school books and papers. He is lucky he is so Damn adorable and I love him, actually this is what my fiance says to people about me when I act afool

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

i'm sure the issue will be all the other jerks that say "he's so ugly" or "that's a face only a mother could love" or any other rude remark non bully owners like to exclaim. I'd get kicked out for bad behavior yelling at the other owners.

good luck to you both!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guinness
    Likes (Received)

@sheila do u know many times I have heard that or "he is so ugly he's cute" or how much did pay for him? And hem proceed to ask me "why would u do that they have horrible health issues". Listen people I dint ask.u to pay for him or take care of him, take ur freaking squirrel dog before I let Guinness eat him!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wfd38383 View Post
    @sheila do u know many times I have heard that or "he is so ugly he's cute" or how much did pay for him? And hem proceed to ask me "why would u do that they have horrible health issues". Listen people I dint ask.u to pay for him or take care of him, take ur freaking squirrel dog before I let Guinness eat him!

I tell ya...they are people magnets and it is either that they are the cutest thing on the planet (which, let's face it, they are) or they are ugly. lol. I figure they can love it or lump it! lol

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GatorRay View Post

I tell ya...they are people magnets and it is either that they are the cutest thing on the planet (which, let's face it, they are) or they are ugly. lol. I figure they can love it or lump it! lol
    Well..I will be ready...for the human part of this when Jake starts...the Jake part...not so much! Good luck Chubby!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    i'm sure the issue will be all the other jerks that say "he's so ugly" or "that's a face only a mother could love" or any other rude remark non bully owners like to exclaim. I'd get kicked out for bad behavior yelling at the other owners.

good luck to you both!
    .. I wouldn't even attempt with Duke I think he would lay down and fall asleep! and don't you hate when they say oh he is so ugly he is cute!

Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wfd38383 View Post
    Senor chubby is 100% food driven. He will run through walls for green beans and cucumbers
    Greenbeans are the only way to get violet in the house lol but she hates cucumber i tried lol she turned her nose up at it! good luck with the training

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

@BabyDuke, @GatorRay, @wfd38383, yes i most absolutely hate when people say those things. just last night i was outside and two gossiping trolls were with their barking yorkies (eww) and they were staring at butler like he was some kind of freak. uhh, he is the best looking guy in this city!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads