Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: English Bulldog Personal/Home Protection Training.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson & Jazzy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: English Bulldog Personal/Home Protection Training.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    I saw other stuff from these guys. I think they are awful! I'm sorry..bulldogs don't need to be trained to attack. It has nothing to do with intelligence..bulldogs don't need to be lumped into the dangerous dogs category! As a former Rottweiler owner..wait until your homeowners insurance won't cover you ..after 30 years..JUST because some a.. Ruins a breeds reputation. There are enough dogs that fill this job. Please leave bulldogs alone. I love a fit athletic dog..but agility isn't training to attack.
    I would never ruin the reputation of this breed. I'm just showing that this breed can do more than just be a couch potato. DOGS AREN'T BAD DOGS, PEOPLE MAKE BAD DOGS!!! If you or anyone else were to walk up to me my dogs would lick you to death. They only do protection when told!! How about you look up schutzinhund a world wide sport. I would NEVER harm my dogs in anyway.
    Last edited by cali~jenn; 05-01-2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: bullying/baiting

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

the only thing i can see Tyson protectting is his spot on the couch
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

@BartonBullys hello and welcome! glad you found us. i have a tyson too. I wouldjust like to say we really are a friendly bunch here yiu jusr
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

stupid tablet! what i was trying to say@BartonBullys is that we really are a friendly bunch who are extremely passionate about bulldogs ,sorry that your first experience here is on kind of a hot button issue. Please dont feel attacked anf feel free to look around and join in other threads. Also it may help if you could explain the use of the stick?

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dozersmama View Post
    stupid tablet! what i was trying to say@BartonBullys is that we really are a friendly bunch who are extremely passionate about bulldogs ,sorry that your first experience here is on kind of a hot button issue. Please dont feel attacked anf feel free to look around and join in other threads. Also it may help if you could explain the use of the stick?
    From the video I saw the stick is used to hit the dog after the dog attacks! Hmmm hitting the dog after doing what you told him to do!
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I haven't watched the video, and with the controversy around it I don't think I want to.

My Roxy will defend me to the death, I have no doubt. She broke her leg a couple of years back jumping out the second floor window trying to save me from an argument with a cop giving me a ticket!

My Abby on the other hand.. Abby thinks God put people on the Earth to hold, pet and love on her. Stranger coming up the street? Abby plants her tiny hiney in the middle of the sidewalk so they have to notice her on their way by lol (true story, she does it every day)

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    From the video I saw the stick is used to hit the dog after the dog attacks! Hmmm hitting the dog after doing what you told him to do!
    Chanelnbrutus I know how you feel. i havent watched the videos ,however i think we should give him a chance to explain things in a nonconfrontatiolan way

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dozersmama View Post
    Chanelnbrutus I know how you feel. i havent watched the videos ,however i think we should give him a chance to explain things in a nonconfrontatiolan way
    I agree

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson & Jazzy
    Likes (Received)

Thanks!!! I just want you all to know I'm not a bad person nor am I trying to make my dogs bad. I love dogs and there's nothing better than having a TRAINED dog. As far as "the decoy with the stick" it's looks bad but it is a soft stick, it be like you or me being hit with a pillow. I'm not into dog fighting or making my dogs attack people for fun. I'm just doing something different to show bulldogs can be trained and are athletic. I'll post more vids on my YouTube chanel to show that my dogs are lovable bigs baby's but with a little twist

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

This is almost a year old thread...really..do we Have to deal with this again? do you know they are trying to pass a Bully breed ban in 19 states? Thats 19 NEW states. Do you know this includes English Bulldogs? Do you know these types of videos reinforce that mentality? Enough said.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BartonBullys View Post
    I'll post more vids on my YouTube chanel to show that my dogs are lovable bigs baby's but with a little twist
    That would be great .... can't wait to see them. Bullys being loveable big babys are always a favorite.

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    do you know they are trying to pass a Bully breed ban in 19 states? Thats 19 NEW states. Do you know this includes English Bulldogs?

I didn't know that. Thanks! You just gave me something to do at work today

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads