Help...I found a lump on Princess lastnight.

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Hi everyone..

Last night I was scratching her little booty, which she loves and I felt a 1 inch ball/lump right around her anal area. It is about 1 inch below it and to the side of it. I personally do not think it's an anal glad because its an inch away from that area and she hasn't been trying to express her anal glands. But it feels like a ball and doesn't feel like it's attached to anything. I'm pretty sure its new because that's her favorite place to be scratched and I've never felt it before.

I called my vet today and I'm getting her in Monday at 1:00pm. Has anyone had the same thing?? I sure hope it's nothing. I love her to pieces and want her around for a long time! Please have her in your thoughts!

Erika and Princess

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have not run across this before, BeBe had a little lump on her side once and the vet said it was just a fat deposit, but it did not feel like a ball. Hope it is not serious. We will keep you in our thoughts and be waiting for the results with paws crossed.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I will pray for the little Princess that her lump be harmless and/or easily removed. I will pray and wish only good things for your little Princess all day and believe in the power of love.:heart:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Hopefully nothing serious, glad u r getting her into your vet quickly we will be praying for her and you I I know u r really upset now please keep us posted .

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh gosh....we will keep our fingers crossed that it isn't anything serious. Please let us know what the vet says.

Our Basset gets lumps all the time and they are also fat deposits. She is older (though not quite a senior) and it is kind of a houndy thing.

OP
Erika

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Thanks everyone..I will keep y'all posted. Hopefully its a fatty deposit or cyst!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online