Still Looking

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Well, I decided not to go back to our obedience class. There are 2 classes left and we have missed the last 2 classes. I just can't put either one of us through the crap that goes on. The one week I didn't go because it was hot again and I didn't want the same problems I had the week before where they were pushing Tubs. Last week it wasn't hot, but I just didn't want to hear all of the comments. I am still researching Therapy Dog Training/Certification classes with no luck. I live in South Jersey and everything I am coming up with is up by New York which is a 2 - 2 1/2 hour drive from here, one way. I have received a couple of e-mails with suggestions, but after looking into them they were also 2 hours away. Are there any other suggestions out there????????

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have no idea but is there a way to maybe get home training? Just a thought but I have no experience in this area.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Your best bet would be to get someone to come to your home. I know a few coworkers here in the Burlington VT area that have done just that. It is a bit pricey, but a lot more convinient.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I was going to suggest the same, but yes it's pricey.

Members online

No members online now.