Spaghetti Squash

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
So the other night I made spaghetti squash and before i seasoned it for myself, i threw a couple forkfuls in to butler's dish for a snack. he loved it!

well, turns out spaghetti squash doesn't digest all the way. poor guy was pooping and there were strings of squash in between turds. he had a small turd stuck to a strand that was still connected to something inside of him and he was running from his clinger like death was chasing him. :ROFL:

he finally stopped and was standing like a statue but in a really awkward position, so i was able to grab his turd and pull it out. it was like one of those scarf tricks where the clown keeps pulling a never ending scarf out of his mouth. :lmao:

poor thing, mommy won't be sharing spaghetti squash anymore, even though he lubbed it going in.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Scarey isn't it?:scared:That happened to my Frenchton when I use to give him rope toys. Later I found out he was actually eating the rope strings and I had to do the pull the string out of the other end. Needless to say I no longer buy them rope toys.

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
:lmao: it was sad. he was so scared of his dangling :poo:.

Jun 10, 2011
Manteca
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah Rae
Note to self: no spaghetti squash for Delilah! Something similar happened to my moms potbelly pig. He got into the fridge and ate a whole loaf of garlic bread that was wrapped in Saran wrap...which came out the other end just like the spaghetti squash.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], such great descriptions...i visualized it all!! I love spaghetti squash myself but i think the next time i eat it, i'll be thinking of Butler's little incident:lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Uh Lari.... take spaghetti squash of our list of veggies; I somehow no longer have an appetite for it. :lmao::barf:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:girlwacko: I could visualize it all! Give an all new meaning to bully parenthood. Not so sure anyone in this household is up to that kinda challenge. :lmao:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG I love a good tear jerkin' laugh before 6:30 in the morning!! Dogs don't like it when the clinger of death is still attached to them. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Scarey isn't it?:scared:That happened to my Frenchton when I use to give him rope toys. Later I found out he was actually eating the rope strings and I had to do the pull the string out of the other end. Needless to say I no longer buy them rope toys.

Yep same here. Finally stopped buying them for Cutty too a long time ago for the same reason. Every once in a while Cutty will get a hair or something that leaves a hanger and the poor thing just freezes where he is. It is funny but sad if I dont catch it right away, he could be standing there for a little while. :lmao:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Very graphic. This is one of those THANKS FOR NOT INCLUDING PICTURES!

I love spaghetti squash.

We haven't bought rope toys for years, long blades of grass go through the same way.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], OMG, I can visualize that perfectly! :laugh: Vegas gets dingle-berries hanging from my hair and it scares him as well. I have more than once taken the poop bag and picked the hanger off with my hair still coming out. :laugh:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], OMG, I can visualize that perfectly! :laugh: Vegas gets dingle-berries hanging from my hair and it scares him as well. I have more than once taken the poop bag and picked the hanger off with my hair still coming out. :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.