Thread: Floppy front feet

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Floppy front feet

Good news, it's just a soft tissue injury and Wilson can carry on as normal. He got a shot and has some meds to take for a week. It could have happened from a number of things, stairs, just playing, etc. Other than that, he's in great shape. Oh and I got to see a wonderful 10 year old bully, he was just a sweatheart .

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Well @JeannieCO..that is great news! And I..along with .Wilson..get soft tissue injuries from too many stairs..and exercise too!

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Well @JeannieCO ..that is great news! And I..along with .Wilson..get soft tissue injuries from too many stairs..and exercise too!
    I've been suffering a soft tissue injury for several years then.

I like your signature. Now this is totally but in tune with your sig line. I raised $420 at my work today and I may hit $500 next week for a good friend of mine's daughter's son who's 8 mo. They live in Corona, CA and were our friends and neighbors. Her son has Congenital Melanocytic Nevus and is about to undergo his first of several surgeries on Chicago in August 15th. Check out aidensamazinglife.blogspot.com/2011/06/life-can-bring-unexpected.html, it'll touch your heart at what a remarkable young women my friend's daughter is.
    Last edited by JeannieCO; 07-22-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    I've been suffering a soft tissue injury for several years then.

I like your signature. Now this is totally but in tune with your sig line. I raised $420 at my work today and I may hit $500 next week for a good friend of mine's daughter's son who's 8 mo. They live in Corona and were our friends and neighbors. Her son has Congenital Melanocytic Nevus and is about to undergo his first of several surgeries in Chicago in August 15th. Check out aidensamazinglife.blogspot.com/2011/06/life-can-bring-unexpected.html, it'll touch your heart at what a remarkable young women my friend's daughter is.
    I most certainly will check it out! His name is Aiden? My granddaughter is Ayden...pm me info on donating..unless it's on this site!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads