Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Baby O's age has finally caught up to her. She is now two. Although she's technically been fighting the terrible 2's for 2 years now......I can actually say.."It's the terrible twos!"

She has come along ways in the last few months. We've been working on her "short fuse" and we've seen some improvements.

Here she is just moments ago doing what she loves to do.
Sorry for the blurriness...she hardly gives anyone the time of day when she is giving stinky some lovin'.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:birthday::muah2: Happy Birthday Baby O!! Vegas thinks you are too cute, he would tell you himself but he is laying in his crate with his Monkey sucking its nose right now.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
OMG, look at those eyes! Happy 2nd birthday Baby O, EBN's very own PITA! lol. I know you're going to be spoiled today so I'll just wait for the after pics. I wish Stiggy can party with you, he can be quite the energizer bunny too. :D

May you have many many many more special days to come! :dance3::birthday::dancing:

Last edited:

Wrigley

Jun 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley (Wriggers, Wrigster, Mister Wrigs, Fatman, Lil Fatman)
Happy birfday Miss O! She is too cute! Wrigley would love to play with you and be your buddy. Looking forward to hear about the bday fun :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:birthday: Orion! Yahoo! It's Orions 2nd Birthday!!!!
IMG_1679.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Miss O is such a pretty girl!!! Princess Gracie says to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... well, she would if she wasn't snoring at my feet.. LOL HAPPY BDAY O :heart::heart::heart::

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:birthday::birthday:happy B-day Miss O, love the pic, such a cute girl, hope your day is extra special.

:muah2:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Happy birthday pretty girl hope the day revolves around u and u get plenty of toys and sweets!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online