Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy birthday queen PITA baby O!!! Can I still call you baby O??? :muah:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How nice to see videos of Baby O and Vegas. :whistle: I see Orion still got big brothers toy. That's the way it is with our babies...the other toy always looks better.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Today is day one of being 2. I'm done! She has put me thru the wringer already! She was in time-out when I got home from work. Daddy said she was flinging stinky bear around the living room and wouldn't stop (Vegas gets annoyed and tries to take the bear away from her...which ends in a squabble) I get home and let her out and give her the birthday lovin'. She proceeds to tell me about her day....you know the deal. Head cocked at me, barking in different levels with a little growl here and there for emphasis. It's all very charming...and apparently she's been telling the same story since grandma's been home (that's 4 hours) Dad and Grandma (and apparently Vegas) are all a little annoyed with her at this point. So, I add a few toys into the mix. Vegas is perfectly happy with his new nylabone tree limb. Orion is thrilled with her pink pony. She also got a new nylabone. So...we have peace for about....8 minutes. Orion notices that Vegas is NOT responding to her flinging pink horsey around the room. Once she realizes that Vegas got a new nylabone for her birthday...she now wants it. After about 10 minutes of her eyeing the toy...Vegas abandons it when he hears grandma opening the sherbet ice cream. Orion then climbs onto his bed and proceeds to chew on his nylabone. Once the dishes are fixed up...I take them outside. Orion can't stand the fact that she has Vegas's toy and NO ONE CARES. She follows the crowd outside and just is beside her self waiting on the ice cream.

**If you haven't already, see the video above**
Orion eats hers so fast...she probably got brain freeze. After a squabble...dinner...and playing, Orion ends up throwing up. (Vegas plays with her a little hard and she sometimes gets so upset that she throws up) Now she's pissed, tired, two.....and suffering from brain freeze. She's mad...and takes it out on Vegas. Vegas..who simply wanted his toy back. He walked by her and she jumped on him. This little antic ended her back into time-out.
Happy birthday Orion.
Welcome to the terrible twos.

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. Glad to hear that you made the best out of your day, Orion.

Oh another note, mmm, ice cream. brb!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Oh Orion ... you sure like to keep things interesting! It looks like she grabbed each scoop in one whole bite! Silly girl. And I love how Vegas pushes the bowl over to you when he's done! They are just too fun to watch. :) Thanks for sharing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOT-SO-BABY O!!! Lots of bully love, Chunkster :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online