Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas started when he was young...climbing onto the top of his kennel. He just loved hanging out on top of the Bellagio. Orion came along and she also loved the view from the top of the Bellagio, and has started to climb ontop of HER kennel. Orion's kennel is so much smaller than Vegas's. So, can you just picture what would happen when my 70pd bulldog climbs ontop of the little kennel? It's not pretty. Vegas actually jumped off of Orion's kennel and started yelping. Vegas has never yelped. So, our bulldog nanny (aka grandma) with the help of her oldest son, loaded Vegas into the car and took him to the ER. They claim that Vegas was laying on his side and was holding a paw off the ground. Mark (Vegas's daddy) met them at the clinic. Turns out, Vegas is fine. He broke a nail. To be fair, I think I might yelp if I broke my nail past the quick. So, everybody is okay and they no longer are allowed to climb ontop of the kennels. It sounds scary, but Vegas kennel was wedged between a wall and the couch, so he couldn't fall off unless he chose to jump off. Orion's kennel was against the couch and a chair was braced on the other side.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awe poor vegas!! Give his paw a kiss for me!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
oh vegas...his antics sound like things that happen at our house! give that big bully paw a kiss for us! we love watching his videos, they're so fun!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.