got the shipment of Fromm in today...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
and started the boys in time for lunch. I am transitioning from TOTW pacific stream and so far they seemed to like it. I was curious to see whether they would pick out the TOTW and eat that or vice versa, but they gobbled it both up together. I'm hoping that the fromm will help with Oliver's tear stains, I've tried just about everything. We have a PUR filtration system on our faucet, I've tried some crystal eyes, and now fromm. I've heard that some bullies stains cleared right up, lets keep our paws crossed shall we?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope it works, I know how much of a PITA it is to switch....Good Luck

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Good luck! I found that the surf and turf did wonders for seasonal allergy tear stains but the beef frittata didn't do quite as well. BUT I think both are great and mine have done beautifully on them. Keep us posted!

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Good luck! I found that the surf and turf did wonders for seasonal allergy tear stains but the beef frittata didn't do quite as well. BUT I think both are great and mine have done beautifully on them. Keep us posted!

I don't think that Oliver's tear stains are caused by seasonal allergies. He's had them ever since I picked him up from the breeder, but she told me that he had gotten into her adult pedigree (uck) dog food and just let him keep eating it from then on. Ever since I brought him home at the end of March he's been on a grain free food and I have been trying to get rid of the stains. Sebastian has one side of his face that is mostly white and no stains, so I'm thinking it has to be related to whatever junk Oliver was getting into at the breeders.

meatys mom

May 6, 2011
georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
meaty
I agree with GatorRay!! Surf and turf did help with the tear stains. Have you tried the angle eyes? It really works. I did two of the small bottles and it cleared it all up.

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree with GatorRay!! Surf and turf did help with the tear stains. Have you tried the angle eyes? It really works. I did two of the small bottles and it cleared it all up.

I just changed my next order to the surf and turf and no I haven't tried Angel Eyes yet. Am going to get a bottle of that too. Thanks so much for everyone's feedback

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.