Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
but we won the "bulldogs in costumes" contest. Drago has just completed the winning painting of Vegas and I couldn't be happier. Here is the original photo I sent him.

and here is the painting.

I couldn't be happier. Thank you to EVERYBODY and EVERYBULLY who helped with this contest. It is a win that I'm very proud of.
Drago has stated that this painting has had over 11,000 views..which is a new record for his paintings on facebook.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Well it was a well deserved win--the picture you submitted was a shoe-in!

He does beautiful work. I may have to get one done of My Lucy Belle.

Congratulations!

PS--I voted!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is such a great portrait. I saw he posted it the other day and was very impressed. I am so happy you won.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Wow, he must have been in an exceptionally good mood when he painted this one, and he had a very good shot to work with, it looks great... Congrats :up:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
but we won the "bulldogs in costumes" contest. Drago has just completed the winning painting of Vegas and I couldn't be happier. Here is the original photo I sent him.

and here is the painting.

I couldn't be happier. Thank you to EVERYBODY and EVERYBULLY who helped with this contest. It is a win that I'm very proud of.
Drago has stated that this painting has had over 11,000 views..which is a new record for his paintings on facebook.

It's great!!! Funny because I knew you won but when I saw him post the pic of the painting, I looks and thought "that sure looks like Vegas!". Not realizing that it was the painting you won. Lol. Duhhhhhh. :)

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I commissioned a painting of Orion last April. He has yet to do that one. He finally told me that he was unhappy with the way it was turning out. I gave him a choice of the 2 breast cancer photos and he chose this one.

I've emailed him another photo...giving him the opportunity to paint it instead. I took this photo today. Orion is turning 2 on Friday!

Hopefully I will be able to share Orion's painting with you soon.

Most Reactions