Guess what Stig did today at daycare

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
He rolled around in a mountain of :poo:!!!

The owner said that it was so disgusting but he had a smirk on his face the whole time. He even coaxed his gf, Lucy the Bull terrier, to do the same and she was covered in :poo: too!

Much to his disapproval, they were able to hose it off. But it's so narsty just thinking about it that I haven't even given him a kiss nor a hug which I always do once we get home. :barf:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Omg that's hilarious.. Sorry but that's hilarious lol... At least they washed them off before they came home. O man sucks I'm on my phone cause I sure would have some Rollin smilies on here lol. Growing up we had dogs that would roll on dead animals ugh!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
My first reaction is ewwwwwwwww!!!! and my second is:lmao: maybe Stig thought he was getting a mud bath? did u give him a bath yet? better do it soon 'cuz i'm sure he misses your hugs and kisses!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm sorry but that is funny right there. These bullies do the darnedest things. LMAO

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That is so funny. I've heard about animals rolling around in dead animal carcasess for those who live near wooded areas but not poo. There must be some natural explanation for it. Maybe to hide their own scent from predators. I use to have a French Bulldog that use to eat it's poo :barf: and that was gross enough. Lucky for me my bulldogs back away from it as far as they can get. If they have an accident indoors they will stare at it and bark as if to say "Mom hurry up and get this out of here!!!"

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
oh stiggy!!!:lmao::ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I hope you didn't post this thinking you would get sympathy from this bunch.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
EEeewww, wonder what posseses them to roll in road kill and :poo:?? I would have not been doing the hugging and a kissen until his butt was safely out of the tub!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I hope you didn't post this thinking you would get sympathy from this bunch.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha. No no, my bf and I were laughing and cracking jokes when the owner told us. We know he loves mud but we didn't know he loves :poo: too. We also felt bad because he made Lucy follow. Imagine what her owners thought when they found out. :ROFL:

I'm just hoping he doesn't love :poo: enough to eat it. Then that's another issue. :lmao:

Last edited:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I can't stop laughing!! I think it's because my dogs do the same thing!! And they eat it!! All types of animal poo. HAHAHAHAHA!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ooooo...Stiggy is the "bad boy" in town! He is getting poor innocent girls to do his bidding! Lucy's parents may not let her see him again after that!:bat: I am sure her father will claim he always knew that Stig was a "bad seed" :ROFL::LMAO::jumping:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.