OMG!!! Libra926, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
OMG [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you are baaaaad!!!! (objects may appear smaller) again how the hell did it get to this???? but amongst a group of friends I am loving it! Wish we could all be sitting around with all our bullys, drinken a beer and laughing! Who would have more fun? them or us?????

well..if we ALL had one of those shirts.........just sayin:angel:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] edited his first post in this thread too prior to typing it. But he told me what he wanted to say. I suggested he not......but I'm sure considering the direction the thread has taken that you can imagine what it was he wanted to say. And let's just say he has on more than one occasion earned the title "Dirty old man"

P.S. I think [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] has been taking lessons.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I'm no saint....but I do count my blessings often and a LOT!

Like this:
blessing not a curse,blessing not a curse,blessing not a curse,blessing not a curse :begging:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
You should really thank [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. My thought was to buy it...then put it up as an auction item. But...she talked me out of it. I thought I might get more than one anxious bidder...and I really wanted the shirt to go to you. I'm glad you like it. I couldn't help giggling when I decided you needed one.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
This whole thread cracked me up! :lmao: Thanks for the entertainment everyone! And very awesome shirt!! Love it on both the girls! :D

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
O my y'all had me Rollin in the floor on this post lol.. Dang ol men just have to turn everything dirty hehehe

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] isn't it objects in mirror are closer than they appear??

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
haha I got a good chuckle out of this!

how nice of her to send you that. :) too funny!

L

Lucy-licious

Look at all that fun I missed out on whilst I was sleeping.
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you are amazing :)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I am so jealous....but having said that with my assets the BIG would have been way! way! smaller :eek: Can I borrow your mirror???

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you are baaaaad!!!! (objects may appear smaller) again how the hell did it get to this???? but amongst a group of friends I am loving it! Wish we could all be sitting around with all our bullys, drinken a beer and laughing! Who would have more fun? them or us?????

Without a doubt- us! Lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This thread has had me giggling all the way through!!!!

Very funny [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and you look amazing [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.