Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
OK girls....I was so excited to show Joe my shirt, and he is soooo amazed at how I stretch out bad, BAD BOY!!! It truley is not like that...it is because I have my arms raised, I am almost 48 and breastfed two children, those of you that know....KNOW!!!!! Joe loved the shirt but I think he liked the picture better....AS*!!!

:ROFL: :lmao:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] how in the hell did this grateful gift go to this!!!! I love the shirt, I think Joe likes it better in the picture! Boys are bad! I Loooove the shirt and I am so grateful to [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] for thinking of me and sending!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] how in the hell did this grateful gift go to this!!!! I love the shirt, I think Joe likes it better in the picture! Boys are bad! I Loooove the shirt and I am so grateful to [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] for thinking of me and sending!

I tell you..that [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] is nuttin but trouble!! NUTTIN!!!

Hee hee hee....optical illusion....hee hee good one Kelly.....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
OK girls....I was so excited to show Joe my shirt, and he is soooo amazed at how I stretch out bad, BAD BOY!!! It truley is not like that...it is because I have my arms raised, I am almost 48 and breastfed two children, those of you that know....KNOW!!!!! Joe loved the shirt but I think he liked the picture better....AS*!!!

Wellllllll...I just went in front of the mirror and raised my arms...NOPE.....I need a new mirror. :eek:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!!! Its all in the wiring and pose!!!

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG you guys are all cracking me up!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was awesome of you [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you are baaaaad!!!! (objects may appear smaller) again how the hell did it get to this???? but amongst a group of friends I am loving it! Wish we could all be sitting around with all our bullys, drinken a beer and laughing! Who would have more fun? them or us?????

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.