OMG!!! Libra926, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] posted a picture of baby O, in her new shirt, my comment to her was that I loved it, and I wondered if they made it in a women's size?. LOL

Baby O
img0603k.jpg

So today I got a package in the mail from "Making Wishes Come True" you all know I have kind of a sick sense of humor. This is what I received in the mail!!!! :heart::heart: It!!!!!
002.jpg

008.jpg

I was absolutely cracking up out loud!!! I sooo love the thoughtfulness and the truth behind the shirt. Joe is going to just nod and agree. Thank You so much [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], you made my day, week, month!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], so true! I swear I have better friends on here than I have in life!!! I have never met such a group of not only bully lovers, but true kind hearted, real friends!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], here is how smart I am with technology, the first two pictures I tried to take I was standing in the mirror and could not figure out why the lettering was backwards!! :lmao:, I finally figured it out I had to take it with the camera backwards to get the lettering right. Yes I am "Special" :lmao: :ashamed:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Puleeeeze! I don't care if the writing is backwards..dudette...I CAN'T EVEN POST A PICTURE!! Sorry I raised my voice :blush: I love the saying and I love that she did that for you!! Good thing you quit eating when you did yesterday! Might not have fit today! And Vegas doesn't wear pink!! :laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I love it! Awesome [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]!!
:Muah:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh I forgot that emotion [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]....OK to [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] :muah2:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Wow, that is so great! Looks good on you :). What a thoughtful thing to do!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]!!!! I just showed Joe this post and his response was "daaaamn you stretch out that bad!!!" LMAO!!!!! Really it is an optical illusion!!!! LOL

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK girls....I was so excited to show Joe my shirt, and he is soooo amazed at how I stretch out bad, BAD BOY!!! It truley is not like that...it is because I have my arms raised, I am almost 48 and breastfed two children, those of you that know....KNOW!!!!! Joe loved the shirt but I think he liked the picture better....AS*!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online