Please pray for my lucy Lu

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Oh my. :( Praying lots and lots for lucy!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Poor thing! We are sending all the good thoughts and prayers from our whole family to Lucy Lu....I hope everything turns out okay. :pray:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Any word?? I can't stop thinking about her.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thank you all for the great words, good vibes and prayers. I'm sure they are working. Last update is she is still critical but stable. Our vet took her to a 24 hour clinic tonight so they can monitor her all night and he will pick her up in the morning and monitor her all day tomorrow also. He said he will probably keep her tomorrow night also and see how she does then. I just hope she makes it through the night. Can't wait to bring her home and give her a big hug and kiss. I will keep you posted and again thanks so much for the prayers. It means alot to us.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, my......at least her condition has been upgraded. Will they allow you to see her or do they think it would stress her too much? I hope you can sleep tonight. I will keep praying and thinking of her. Be sure to post as soon as you hear something if you can.

:hugs:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
O so glad That you got some what good news about her. I am sending lots of prayers yalls way, also me lex is sendin his sweet slobbery kisses to Lucy

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I prayed immediately for Lu to heal quickly with the power of love. I will think of her all day and send positive thoughts her way and imagine embracing her with my love and concern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
I am not Religious at all....but would like to wish nothing but the best for Lucy Lu and hope everything turns out well for you. Please keep us all posted on her condition.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] Will they allow you to see her or do they think it would stress her too much?

We did not get to see her today. I wish I could have. I will not see her tomorrow either because I work a 24 hour shift at the fire station tomorrow, which kills me because I want to be with her, but my wife may get to see her tomorrow. Again thank you all for the prayers.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you all for the great words, good vibes and prayers. I'm sure they are working. Last update is she is still critical but stable. Our vet took her to a 24 hour clinic tonight so they can monitor her all night and he will pick her up in the morning and monitor her all day tomorrow also. He said he will probably keep her tomorrow night also and see how she does then. I just hope she makes it through the night. Can't wait to bring her home and give her a big hug and kiss. I will keep you posted and again thanks so much for the prayers. It means alot to us.

I'm really hoping and praying for the best for Lucy Lu. Hang in there and know that we're all thinking of her.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg how heartbreaking! I will send many thoughts and prayers. :pray:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah and I are praying for Lucy Lu!! Come on Lucy, you can pull through this!

Most Reactions