Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yesterday we sent her to the vet to get spade, this morning everything was OK and we were going to pick her up this afternoon. About 11:00 the vet called and said there was a complication and her was bleeding internally. He had to go back in and try to fix the bleeding, something tore inside, so now we are just having to wait and see if she pulls through this. Only time and prayers will tell. i will keep you posted as I hope to get some good news later this afternoon. They may have to send her to another hospital tonight for observation. Here is a picture of Lucy. maybe with the power of prayer she will make it. Picture 132.jpg

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Oh gosh!! I'm and sending you and your family and Ms. Lucy Lu special prayers!!! She will be okay just send her your love!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
sending healing thoughts and bully kisses from me and the boys to you and ms. lucy lu

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm saying a prayer for Lucy Lu right now. Please keep us posted on her progress, and you take care of yourself too:hug:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh my!!! Just said a prayer, please keep us updated. Special vibes and prayers coming your way!!

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
praying for you & Lucy lu.... keep us posted

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, goodness! I am praying really hard that she is ok! You must just be sick with worry. Hugs from Gator, Gypsy and Lucy too. Please let us know how it is going!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope all goes well with her. You both are in my thoughts. Prayers, good vibes, slobbery kisses, fingers crossed....all are headed your way.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online