I think my boy gained 20 pounds in a week.

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
I swear it seems like he is twice the size he was last week. He will be 7 months on the 21st and he visibly looks much larger and wider than he was last week and feels sooo much more heavy. I haven't taken him to get weighed yet so I have no idea how much he really gained. Last time he was weighed was about 1 1/2 months ago and he weighed 27 pounds. It is normally for them to have a big growth spurt at this age?

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my boys will be 6 months on the 21st, so they share the day anyway lol!!! I just had mine weighed and Oliver has Brodie beat by about 20 pounds, wow!!! Sebastian is just a little heavier than Brodie, maybe he just hit puberty :lmao:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I will use the example I used before...at Christmas [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] sent me a beautiful flannel hoodie for Vegas, it fit him perfect! We actually had our air on it was so warm, In Feb. just like a month and a half later we had a cool spell, so I got out the hoodie to put it on Vegas, NO WAY!!! It was way to tight across his chest. It is amazing how fast they grow overnight!!

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
We got our baby at 8 weeks (8lbs when we got her) old on April 10th and she's now 4 months old and weighs about 26lbs. She gained 15 pounds in what seemed like overnight:( I used to scoop her up and just cuddle to her to my heart's content and I kept telling my husband that I was going to miss it SO much...like a week later it started to be difficult.

They grow so quick!!!!! That's why I take a ton of pictures...that growth spurt is fast.

OP
melanieian

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
I think he weighs at least 40 pounds now. If not more. I need to go weigh him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.