Wild behavior

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Dog anyone's bully have wild spurts, or get angry with their owners....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307931319.892566.jpg
This was in Rocky's sights and he actually tried to grab a piece I told him NO and he went WILD....

He went running from the living room to bedroom like a wild boar....

Its quite comical and I don't discourage this behavior I think it's kind of funny but I find it odd he has like lil fits or temper tantrums if he doesn't get his way.....

Jenna Zepeda

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That IS funny. Gypsy and Gator don't do that. I guess they are resigned to the fact that no matter what, when I say no, it means no. lol. Kind of like my kids haha.

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Oh hell yea....BRUNO runs a muck when I tel him no or tell him to go away. He runs back and forth, stops to taunt and mean-mug me. Jumps on Gizmo to take it out on him ... knocks over my garbage can, bounces off the walls and couch. I just stand there in awe at how fast he moves when he wants to. Crazy dog.

OP
Jzepeda87

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Omg thats so funny, that is my boy described to the tee....it's so funny to watch...he always tries to take it out on my munchkin daisy....

Jenna Zepeda

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Funny that you mention this b/c Tate did this tonight and I wanted to ask you guys if this happens to your bully's. Glad i'm not alone! Tate gets these spurts of energy where he also runs wild from room to room, as fast as his little legs can take him, and it is pretty funny to watch. It usually happens when he's just playing by himself with one of his toys...it's sort of been a signal to me that it's time for him to go outside for a walk.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I had to put violet on time out she kept trying to get the babys feet. It wasnt too finny but she does have.funny outburst but tonight was.a lil scary. It was def wild behavior

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sarah is a pouter. If she knows im leaving for work she runs into the bedroom and sits on her pillow and pouts. She gives me this sad face. She sits in there till i leave the house. If I tell her no she pouts. If I try to put medicine on her for her yeast she runs away and stops and sits down and gives me this look like leave me alone will ya mommy. Its so funny.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has his wild man spurts as well, I have all tile floors with an area rug. He will do the Fred Flinstone run, where he can not get a grip and his feet go 90 miles and hour and he is not moving, lol, and he will go flying, he is NOT allowed on the couch, all other furniture he can be on. He will jump on the couch and before I can even say NO, he will jump back down and continue this behavior. I kind of let him get it out of his system because I know shortly he will be Zzzz for a while.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake doesn't do this really..but I have seen another bully do this! Waylon our friends bully comes for playtime with Jake. He is 5 years old and he will be acting all bored and jeez...why do I have to play with this little kid dog...and then all of a sudden he is charging around at full speed! Then he stops on a dime.. looks around and goes for broke! Jake just sits and stares in total awe..when Waylon is worn out..then tough boy Jake goes in for the kill..:lol:

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
Diesel does this and it is either totally random or in a temper tantrum fashion! I just let him go for it and laugh!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.