Bulldog t-shirt

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I found this awesome t-shirt and was going to buy it for my hubby for fathers day but NO of course this design is sold out. UGH... Anyhow here is the pic that was on the shirt. Bad a$$!!!

So then I thought it would make a cool avatar but it said the pic file didnt work or something. Oh well... too much trouble I guess. Had to share tho!

awesome.jpg

sowdie

May 27, 2010
MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
There are a lot of bulldog related t-shirts on cafepress.com. all you need to do is simply type "bulldog" in the search. They have some cool stuff and also some lame stuff, but I've gotten a couple bulldog shirts from there, so it must be cool ; )

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=651]sowdie[/MENTION] I had looked on there real fast and saw some that looked cool but he isnt a colorful type of guy and I didnt notice any that are more "rugged" haha. BUT I didnt look very hard cuz my time is short today. I will make a note to look more carefully later thanks!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] look at this tshirt..biker bulldog with American flag in background! They also have "manimal" tshirt..:lol:... looks like a man with bulldog head! Heeeelarious.....tamstreasuresonline..it's biker Sam tshirt!

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love it, but it is too manly for my taste and Joe would not be caught dead wearing it, lol...he is not a dog person, he is good to Vegas but not obsessed like all us NORMAL people on here!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I clicked on one of the ad links the other day and saw a very cool Tshirt. the whole front was a bully face on a brown shirt. It was just cool!

They were supposed to be a "Green" company...but I can't remember the name.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Haha I love it!! I'd probably look a bit silly wearing something like that though. :lol:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] it didnt let me type anything in the search. Maybe my computer is just being slow or their site? Will have to check back later. Yeah I wouldnt wear this shirt either but hubby wouldnt wear the ones that I would. haha I think that pic would make an awesome tattoo also actually but my hubby already got his bulldog tattoo. (Not as good as this pic)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.