Po
Po @ 3 months. She looked better last week if I compare the pictures

3 months 005r.jpg

Katie71275

Jun 5, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I think she looks great too...Im not sure there is much of a lanky stage with bulldogs lol....certainly not like with my American bullies lol!~

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
She looks as squishy and kissable as ever to me. Too cute!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think that you are OVER thinking it .... do you want a pet or do you want a show dog..... what is more important to you?

She looks adorable, and in my eyes I would love her. If you only want a show dog, and ONLY a show dog then you have a 50/50 chance of being disappointed as she grows.

You should enjoy your baby and maybe not get so preoccupied about whether she's going to look good in a show or not.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I think that you are OVER thinking it .... do you want a pet or do you want a show dog..... what is more important to you?

She looks adorable, and in my eyes I would love her. If you only want a show dog, and ONLY a show dog then you have a 50/50 chance of being disappointed as she grows.

You should enjoy your baby and maybe not get so preoccupied about whether she's going to look good in a show or not.

Yeah, what she said..

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree with kazzy also. I mean she really is perfect in my opinion. And only 3 months so it is way early to know what it all means until much later when she is grown. They grow so fast as it is, enjoy this time cuz you will blink and miss it all.

OP
VuBulldogs

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
I still adore her and love her regardless, but I want to show her. She is the cutest! I read that standard says that the box between the legs are suppose to be a square. She has a rectangle! This must be her lanky stage!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Do you mean the side view? I dont know but figure kids go thru their "lanky" stages too and eventually fill out and make adorable little people. Bullies are the same. There is no way to know any of the outcome now. I have seen bully pups who have to grow into looking like bullies even and they do eventually. All are diff. If you want to show then I say do it, thats the only way to know how she really compares. Would be fun to do if thats what you are interested in so do it and just have fun. Sounds like you want to win already and that wont make it very fun for you. Better to just go with the flow and learn as you go. :) Maybe you have a star and maybe not. BUT she is DANG cute!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
For her age she certainly does not look lanky! It will get worse and she is perfect. Chin up! I would say she looks quality for show at this age, but you never know until they get to be about a year+

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online