Winslow coming home

May 24, 2011
Chicago
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winslow aka The crop duster
Just a pic I took after surgery. You can just tell from his face that he had a rough day.

Sir Winslow (Tapatalk)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1307498834843.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307498834843.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 122

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon, those are not any fun. Rollie had to wear the dreaded cone for over a week, his 2nd eye surgery I bought the blow up inner tube like cone. It worked great. He kept running in to the back of my legs and cutting me the hard plastic one, Ouch!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon, those are not any fun. Rollie had to wear the dreaded cone for over a week, his 2nd eye surgery I bought the blow up inner tube like cone. It worked great. He kept running in to the back of my legs and cutting me the hard plastic one, Ouch!

O my try having a 100lb lab runnin onto u w that cone thingy, it looked like jeff had beaten me w all the big ol bruises I had. The back of my legs were black!! I ended up takin it off after the first week, all the trim to the doors were dinged up had to go around retouching all the dings lol..

Poor baby u better e giving him extra lovin!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Look at that FACE! OMG. Poor baby! You know...if he can't reach around to chew the stitches, you can probably take that thing off. I took Gator's off in the car on the way home because he can't reach back there anyway. Now the fun begins....they don't like to "rest".

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yea, HRH's experience with a cone lasted about 5 minutes. I even tried the blow up kind to help with paw/leg licking and that was not useful in our case. she slipped right out of it because we didn't have a collar to put it on and by itself it was too unstable. She uses her front paw like a cat to hold and manuver things.

I swear he has eyes that just speak to you when he's looking at the camera.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My husband and I have nothing but sympathy for poor Winslow. The picture is so nice and clear but then it shows all the details of his sad face. Best part is that he is home and will get lots of lovin and pampering. Pretty soon this will be a distant memory. Kisses and hugs from me and my gang.:assurred:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yikes! That is not the happy-go-lucky Winslow that we know. Poor guy, I would try to take the cone off too if he can't reach that area. Please give him extra hugs and kisses for me. And maybe spoil him with a special dinner for the next couple of nights.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, glad he is OK. Give him a big bully hug and kiss from us. Now the fun starts, they don't understand take it easy for a few days. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online