We are lucky...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
VERY lucky..and maybe Chester isn't such a bad baby bully afterall ;) Anyway, my 17 year old went out today to the bank, and left the gates open :mad: My 14 year old let Chester out while said gates were open :eek: 17 year old came home to find Chester sleeping on the front lawn :) And 2 above mentioned teens received a stern talking to :mad:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG I am so glad for you!! Good boy chestie, u know who loves you and you aren't leaving are you? ;)

Aqualung

Feb 22, 2010
Long Island NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Stomper
Basicly the same thing happened here 2 weeks ago.. I'm looking for Stomper,I cant find her.. I looked out on the deck and the gate was opened.. We have a 20x40 built in pool in the yard..My heart DROPPED!! We lost out first bullie last year in the pool..Needles to say I was in a panic at this time.. I searched the pool and no Stomper.. Then I look over under the tree and there she was laying in the shade,looking at me like I was some kinda nut case..My heart was going 100MPH !!Boy did I give her a BIG HUG!!!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Cute but scary... it has to be comforting to know that Chester does not have an adventurous spirit.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Wow that is luck and a good boy!! Good thing it was too hot and he didn't get overheated.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
oh teenagers...my boy is 3 and i am already dreadful of what is to come! i think chester loves his mama! i came home from work one day to find the sliding door wide open (we have no fence) and almost had a meltdown looking for horse, only to find him passed out in my bed! my son's father, who spent the night sometimes to hang out with him, left the door open! and denied it of course, it couldn't have been him! needless to say, i don't leave my boys with him anymore, he's an adult, but not so responsible sometimes!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We have a fairly large backyard, but it is also completely fenced. Last year we put a patio in and had to pull down part of the fence in order to bring a backhoe in. The fence remained down for atleast a 3 months. Orion was barely over 2 months old and never left unsupervised, but Vegas would hang out on the new patio. We have a sliding door that leads out back and we have a screen door. Vegas was leaning against the screen door and popped the screen loose. Now our screen door is a doggie door. It keeps the bugs out but doesn't keep the dogs in. Anyways, unaware of this.....we were going about our day when our doorbell rang. It was our neighbor who was accompanied by Vegas. Apparently he escaped thru the new doggie door and went around the side of the house, and went to visit our neighbor. My husband finally put the fence up after an incident with Orion. It was fairly cold out and the grass had already started to freeze. Orion decided to take off toward the front of the house......It was completely dark and my husband took off after her. He ended up 1) slipping on the ice-like grass and demolishing his skin on the razor like blades of grass 2) stepped in the post hole for the fence 4x4. Orion made a clean getaway. She ran to the front door and sat and waited until she was let in.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.