Gregory is using our bathroom now

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
So really early this morning (4am) we had a very bad thunderstorm. Gregory doesnt mind them at all and will still go out to the bathroom in them. So he woke my fiance at 5:30am to go out to pee. I got up to get him some water for when he came back in and smelt something kinda funny. I checked the living room nope no accidents there, and proceed to the bathroom. Sure enough he poo'd in the bathtub! We were in shock he had got in ( its rather deep soaker tub) and did it, but then woke us up to go outside to pee. Anyone elses bully use the bathroom inside?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That's a pretty cool trick. hehe. Maybe he realized what a bathroom is for and followed by example?

OP
buffalobabie

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
hahaha i guess so. he also climbs on the toilet when the seat is down and tries to drink out of the sink

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack used a motel bathroom once when we were at dinner! At least it is easier to clean up in there. Poor Gregory, pee is easier to hold than poo!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
im sorry but thats kinda funny :lmao: when lex was a puppy he would pee inside but poo outside, but now he does both outside!

OP
buffalobabie

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
ya he hasnt had an accident like that since he was a puppy but i guess he wasnt feeling well. lets just say it rinsed right down the drain lol

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
:ROFL:

Unfortunately, Katie has not learned to go potty in the bathroom when she has accidents.. lol they are usually on the carpet in the dining area (pee) or on the wood entryway (poo)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What is it with these guys?? Gypsy still isn't fully house trained and will pee or poo inside if I am not quick enough. Our whole house is hardwoods with just some throw rugs around except for the formal living room and dining room. She just HAS to pee and poo on the rugs!!!! I think it is kinda cool he went in the tub. So much easier to clean up!

Most Reactions