Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: BEST CHEW TOY EVER! Or at least Sarge thinks so!

Charlotte, NC
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sergeant Mako (Sarge)
    Likes (Received)

Default BEST CHEW TOY EVER! Or at least Sarge thinks so!

I have probably spent hundreds of dollars on toys which are "heavy duty", "indistructable", "tough", "durable", "strong" etc. only to find them in pieces. Even the Kongs which usually last the longest, Sarge some how ends up biting off little pieces of rubber and swallowing them so they all end up in the trash.

BUT when I was at the store about a month ago I bought a Contempo FINN Contempo Finn Chew and Treat Dispenser For Dogs Blue (30cm) :: Pets1

And... truly it is the best toy ever!! Sarge has chewed and chewed and it still looks brand new! PetSmart is no longer carrying this brand because some of the other Contempo toys don't last very long at all (apparently only the FINN models are made of this type of plastic), but I have not had one single problem with this one. I do not use it as a treat dispenser so I cannot speak to how well it works for that but it is super easy to keep clean, Sarge loves it and I would highly recommend!

Just thought I would share!
    I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

"Mom" to:
    Brussels Griffon/Maltese Mix - Griffon "Giffy" (Aug 2007)
    English Bulldog - Sergeant Mako "Sarge" (Aug 2008)
    Cats - "Big Kitty" and "Little Kitty"

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: BEST CHEW TOY EVER! Or at least Sarge thinks so!

Thanks for the info I'll have to try one.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I have seen those around and was skeptical of it cause it didn't look like anything good lol...
    Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Remove Ads