BEST CHEW TOY EVER! Or at least Sarge thinks so!

SargeandGriffon

Mar 26, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Sergeant Mako (Sarge)
I have probably spent hundreds of dollars on toys which are "heavy duty", "indistructable", "tough", "durable", "strong" etc. only to find them in pieces. Even the Kongs which usually last the longest, Sarge some how ends up biting off little pieces of rubber and swallowing them so they all end up in the trash.

BUT when I was at the store about a month ago I bought a Contempo FINN Contempo Finn Chew and Treat Dispenser For Dogs Blue (30cm) :: Pets1

And... :happydance:truly it is the best toy ever!! Sarge has chewed and chewed and it still looks brand new! PetSmart is no longer carrying this brand because some of the other Contempo toys don't last very long at all (apparently only the FINN models are made of this type of plastic), but I have not had one single problem with this one. I do not use it as a treat dispenser so I cannot speak to how well it works for that but it is super easy to keep clean, Sarge loves it and I would highly recommend!

Just thought I would share!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the info I'll have to try one.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I have seen those around and was skeptical of it cause it didn't look like anything good lol...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.