Dog Food (New)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2263]Jzepeda87[/MENTION] I would give the food about 4 to 6 weeks before you make a determination on whether or not it is the right one for your pup. There are a couple of things that might be causing mushy poop and one of them is overfeeding or switching their food too quickly and upsetting their tummies. Did you switch over gradually?

Gator and Gypsy were having some poo that just wasn't quite right here last week and I cut their food back just a little and it seems to have really helped. I know they are getting enough to eat because they have plenty of energy and look great. I am having a hard time keeping Gator from going nuts and playing outside because he is supposed to be resting a leg sprain.

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Maybe I'm guilty of not gradually switching him over....thought I had extra old food but didn't...so just fed him the new thinking eh he'll be okay....but guess not....I'm a bad mama...:-(

Jenna Zepeda

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2263]Jzepeda87[/MENTION] well, that will be the answer to the mystery of the mushy poo. lol. He will adjust. Just give him some time :)

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
We got solid poo :-)... Rocks is actually on chicken a la veg and doing well...no more mushiness.....:-D

Jenna Zepeda

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol me either, I feel bad for my fiancé. He takes care of the poo picking up lol.....

Jenna Zepeda

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2447]breaking wind bullie[/MENTION] I meant to ask if you decided on a new food? If you did, how is it going?

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
violet is on the kirkland puppy, she is doing fine with it. I used nutro natural for her mama and he gas was a bare minimum lol she had bad tear staining tho im not sure if that was the cause. im not very concerned since shes not showing any allergy, she had some tear staining starting but since i started giving her filtered water its going down. :whew:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.