Went to Petsmart today

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
hahahahaha. I've learned that when Stig isn't interested in any of his large number of toys, his face towels will do the trick and keep him entertained for a while.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We do the same ... for all of them the most favorite toy is an empty water or coke bottle!!!

L

Lucy-licious

It's the crackling, popping noise empty bottles make...Lucy loves the shake factor too and likes to bash daddy's legs with it :lol:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We do the same ... for all of them the most favorite toy is an empty water or coke bottle!!!

Bella goes nuts over empty plastic bottles. I do buy the animal covers and just replace the bottle, that way I know she won't break the bottle open and get cut.

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Hambone loves plastic bottles too. He can chew em up all he wants...........long as it's after 10:00 AM. Those things make more noise than a skeleton throwin a fit on a tin roof.

Seems that Hammie loves all the free toys the best.
The kind I buy that he loves are the animal look alikes from AKC. So far he has gone through a rat, and Otter and he's on the squirrel now. I say "get the squirrel!" and he runs and kills it. lol good boy.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

That's for sure...... HRH will chew on a h20 bottle till WE cant stand the noise any longer!! ;)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Those crazy kids! Mine would rather chew baskets or shoes. My husband told Gypsy last night that she was a typical girl with a shoe fetish! lol

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
haha, too funny! the simpler things in life, right? :)

sowdie

May 27, 2010
MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Haha, Lola loves plastic bottles as well. Particularly when we sit down to watch a movie or TV. She'll tear through milk cartons or soda bottles too easily. Now I give her juice bottles, like Juicy Juice, since they tend to hold up better. My favorite part about Lola playing with the plastic bottles is when she's chewing away at it and brings it over to me and you can see the entire inside of her mouth through the plastic. such a funny sight.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Chaos loves bottles too. Around easter Petco had a carrot that had a bottle inside it. It was his favorite until it caved in . Then we got him the nylabone monkey. Its the coolest toy. You put the bottle inside and it velcroes around it. It has hair and long different material textured tails and has a squeaker in the mouth. Its very tough and a great investment

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.