Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, have never seen that Mini bulldog, too cute. I loved to drive that car, like a souped up go-cart, would corner like a dream. Way too much fun.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Goofy dogs!! I'm sure he is getting plenty of 'bed rest' today.. ;)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] I want one!!! I love that little doll. I have been trying to talk my son into a Mini for his first car....maybe I can finagle one of those too. lol

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] you have a mini cooper?? I'm SO jealous. That's my dream car. I want one soooo stinkin' bad.

Poor Buddy! Hope he starts to feel better soon. He musn't let the beagle know that she is the alpha..teehee.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] I want one!!! I love that little doll. I have been trying to talk my son into a Mini for his first car....maybe I can finagle one of those too. lol

They'll do anything to get you to buy a car (I know because I used to sell RVs ... :))!!! :laugh: So a stuffed animal isn't much to ask (although they are $30 to purchase!!!). They have ALL KINDS of bulldog stuff!!! I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!

L

Lucy-licious

@Lucy-licious! you have a mini cooper?? I'm SO jealous. That's my dream car. I want one soooo stinkin' bad.

yes I have a Cooper S, its the BIG mini so as to say but I am looking into purchasing an original mini in the same colour then I'll have mom n baby :lol:

this is the day she came to live with me [MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION], she is called Poppy and the flowers were a pressy from my hubby (no longer there)
she is the best car ever..I feel totally safe and while they do corner like a dream they are not as good as the old tiny mini which could turn on a penny. :)

meet Poppy.....:eek:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] hello goooorggeeeous!! I just died of jealousy. You have the color I want and everything.

I was going to buy this '03 Mini cooper that was yellow with a white hard top..but ended up getting a '06 Ford Focus. The Mini already had 70,000 miles on it and those older models have experimental transmissions that tend to go out. :( Otherwise I totally would have just gone for it. I test drove it and had this big 'ol grin on my face the whole time. They are SO FUN.

some day..some day..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.