fav. scratch spots?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
It is funny with my boy cuz he prefers different scratches depending on if he is tired or not. When he is tired he LOVES his ears to be rubbed and gets all into it with his head sideways. But when he isnt tired he could care less which is funny to me. He always LOVES a tummy rub and if you go to scracth on his chest he will push your hand down with his paw to get you to rub his tummy. He of course always likes the butt rub since he cant reach it. His newest is under the chin, he lifts his head up high and lets you get a good long scratch in there, so cute!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have learned that they love the ears to be pet. But I think their favorite is the belly rub. Cannot get the little pups to lay on their backs and relax tho yet. They refuse to let me be their pack leader. I guess cuz they already chose they already chose their mum!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson loves to be scratched on the side of his face/base of his ear area and his booty/back thighs area. But in general he just wants to be pet and loved on no matter where it is.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.