Deer Antlers

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Got Chunk's today!!! Posted a video and pic in another thread. He's been going to work on it for HOURS!!! Thanks for the suggestion!!! :happydance:

OP
meatys mom

meatys mom

May 6, 2011
georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
meaty
I saw your video!!! So cute!!! Meaty loves his so much!!! He likes to toss it in the air and then pounce on it like its his kill!!! Thanks for sharing the video!! I would post one of him playing with his if I can get my hubby to show me how to post it!!:begging:

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
I saw your video!!! So cute!!! Meaty loves his so much!!! He likes to toss it in the air and then pounce on it like its his kill!!! Thanks for sharing the video!! I would post one of him playing with his if I can get my hubby to show me how to post it!!:begging:

Rocky was throwing his around too...was too cute....!!!

Jenna Zepeda

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I need to get Delilah one..she loves chews. Do any stores sell them and how much is it for one? Her chews last a long time so I don't really buy them in bulk.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I got Chunk's at a local pet supply ... It was $17. Which is about what I pay for a heavy duty nylabone.

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Look who also likes the deer antler.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308014254.947254.jpg

Jenna Zepeda

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2263]Jzepeda87[/MENTION]..your guilty doggie sure looks guilty....and HAPPY! I had to get 3.. One for each of them and a third to lay there waiting!!

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
[MENTION=2346]meatys mom[/MENTION] I have an iphone and fb too... and it's such a hassle to get pics on here! I auto upload them to fb, then have to go to my fb, save the pics to my computer, then upload them on here. :nope:

Get the app Tapatalk. You can upload a pic taken with your iphone right from the iphone in just a few clicks. I love it! it makes surfing this site on the iphone so much easier too =)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.