Deer Antlers

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2346]meatys mom[/MENTION] I have an iphone and fb too... and it's such a hassle to get pics on here! I auto upload them to fb, then have to go to my fb, save the pics to my computer, then upload them on here. :nope:

I just got an email from " snap bucket".. Says makes it very ez to download and edit pics from ur mobile to everything. Says it's free..you might want to check it out. Connected to photobucket somehow!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
my family is into deer hunting and the meat is delicious, its way better than cow!!!!

I understand... I was born and raised in Montana. Just sayin you can get the antlers without the deer dieing. I don't eat beef either! Born on a cattle ranch :lol: and don't eat beef!! Never liked venison either! Even though when I was young there were dead ...just dressed deer hanging ALL over the place! Now they eat my flowers and I'm ok with it!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Wow never really thought about antlers... Guess I gotta get some from my family they always has some Layin around, that or jut wait till deer season lol

First full week in December every year. I will make sure that I get the racks this year!!!! My parents have 2 10pointers hanging on their walls, but I don't think my dad would be too happy about Tubs chewing on those! LOL I will buy them for now and stock up during deer season! :up:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I won an antler in the rescue auction. Bella and Abby both love it! And so far I don't see that they can splinter like bones.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
First full week in December every year. I will make sure that I get the racks this year!!!! My parents have 2 10pointers hanging on their walls, but I don't think my dad would be too happy about Tubs chewing on those! LOL I will buy them for now and stock up during deer season! :up:

o ya my step dad has a elk head, i wonder if hell notice the antlers missing :detective:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
You all are making me want to order some. Do they get messy or anything when they chew on them?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
No mess at all! Not like any other kind of chew! No :drool: or anything!

[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION]

Well that makes it even MORE enticing!!! Looks like that's on my list to get for the spoiled monster ... as if the whole crate of toys he has isn't enough ... :lol:

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
First one...he's been busy with it....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307911464.961571.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307911488.762219.jpg
Yummmmm

Jenna Zepeda

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
The feed store in my town has orsered some in sooo excited to get violet.one and.my moms cihua one too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.