Deer Antlers

meatys mom

May 6, 2011
georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
meaty
Hey guys!! I bought meaty a deer antler for his birthday today and OMG!!!! He loves it!!! Also he is running around the house like a mad man with this thing!!I would have to say its an english bully must have!! Also can anyone tell me how to down load pictures from my iphone to share with you all.:p

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I would love to see him going nuts with it.

OP
meatys mom

meatys mom

May 6, 2011
georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
meaty
I'm so bad at the computer!!!!!!!!!! I can not figure out how to post pics!!! HELP!!! I have an iphone and a facebook so i'm sure I can do it some how this way, right?? I got that one up but thats it! HELP! ;(

paladin1369

May 3, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Scarlet
Gonna have to order some for Jaws i mean Scarlet facebook-shark-smiley.jpg
Q+Qn6q6iNLWSwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Q+Qn6q6iNLWSwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Looks like Im gonna have to get Hambone some so he too can get his antler on.
Word around here is that those things are pretty amazing. Thx for the suggestion.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I got one for free from Carolina Pet Pantry a while ago and Tubs loved it, so I ordered him another one recently when I ordered his Kool Collar!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Wow never really thought about antlers... Guess I gotta get some from my family they always has some Layin around, that or jut wait till deer season lol

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
[MENTION=2346]meatys mom[/MENTION] I have an iphone and fb too... and it's such a hassle to get pics on here! I auto upload them to fb, then have to go to my fb, save the pics to my computer, then upload them on here. :nope:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.