Any other Gargoyles out there?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
As a matter of fact my Wilson was doing this just a few minutes ago. It makes me so nervous that I stood next to him and gently urged him to get on the seat cushion and off the arm. Of course as soon as I leave he does his daredevil walk on the armrest again. He's never gotten hurt before so he doesn't realize the potential for injury. These bullies make me crazy sometimes but I love them so!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
one of the three bullies i have likes sitting like that.. sometimes i will catch her sleeping sitting up.. all of them have their own personality but each one has the sweet personality too..

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my youngest of the three will walk on top of the couch.. she is the smallest of them and when they are all around she climbs up on top of the couch.. maybe she thinks she has the advantage of being up higher.. ha... not sure but sometimes i think she is part goat the way she climbs up there .. lol

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] Wow!! Chunk is very big and very handsome!!! :luv:

Awwww thanks! He is not as big as he looks ... He's only 49-50 lbs which I'm getting the feeling is on the smaller side. But half of that weight is probably his huge head! Everyone always comments how his head is bigger than his whole body!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online