For show!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Stacking is how they stand to show off how pretty they are :).

[MENTION=2490]VuBulldogs[/MENTION] Sire is MBISS, Grand Champion Ch Cash's Bringin' Sexy Back, call name Cassanova

Last edited:

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
oops! Sorry guys! I must go through and correct. The pups' sire was the 2010 #5 NOT the 2011. I don't know his ranking this year, I haven't looked.

OP
VuBulldogs

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
Wow.......representing the Casanova blood!!!!!! I am sporting Lil Ponds Chief blood and her name is Po. I got her name from Kung Fu Panda. Po is the Panda's name and since my dog is like a lil bear, I named her Po!

OP
VuBulldogs

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
Thanx for all the compliments on my bully. Here is a pix of her at 10 weeks

10 weeks 003R.jpg

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow.......representing the Casanova blood!!!!!! I am sporting Lil Ponds Chief blood and her name is Po. I got her name from Kung Fu Panda. Po is the Panda's name and since my dog is like a lil bear, I named her Po!

Yeah, he's my babies' daddy. lmbo. Very cute name. Seriously though, I feel the same as everyone else....take em home and squeeze em and love em!I am not in ANY way that knowledgeable about show dogs. I would take her to a bulldog club near you and get some honest opinions :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Not really in to the showing either ... I have been to one and looking at 54 bulldogs in one place was our idea of heaven. However I spent more time cooing and aaahhhing over every bully that went round than to really take much notice of what they were looking for. They were all breeders ... and I got the distinct impression that it's who you know!!

I agree with a couple of other people on here ... join your local bulldog club and they will have local shows and you can move on from there.

Until then however ......... relish the thought that you have the most beautiful little bully !!!

OP
VuBulldogs

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
I also think its politics and who you know but, I want to try the ring anyways. If a top breeder is showing trash and wins, I will be the first person to jump on forums and voice my opinion. ATM, its just heresay and what I read. No facts or figures so I dont want to cross out showing. If showing and champion dogs are all a joke, which I highly doubt, then I will also voice my opinion.

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2490]VuBulldogs[/MENTION] I honestly think it would be fun :). Try it and see how it goes.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is gorgeous!! Keep us posted on everything!! We want the details :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It's hard to tell at 11 months if she is show quality, their bodies change so much as they grow. if you want to show get with a club or handler and get some tips from them. It can be fun for you and your bully, you get to meet a lot of people and a great way to socialize your bully. So if you want to show go for it, whats it going to hurt, just some time and money on your part. Have some thick skin and don't let what some people say hurt your feelings. As you know we all have the best looking bullies. :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She's very beautiful! If you're into showing and consider it time well spent then I say go for it. It's another way to bond, socialize and have some quality time together. But I agree that you need to have a thick skin, especially in competitions like those where they judge your 'perfect' bully!

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - They consider spotted ears a flaw? I think they add to their good looks! lol.

[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] - hehe. Bringin' Sexy Back, what an awesome name.

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] I agree. I think Gator is pretty darn sexy along with most of the boys here. heehee

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online