It finally HAPPENED!!!

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
:lmao:
Yeah it's horrible. I have to laugh though.

One time when I got it bad, Rufus licked me to apologize. hahaha

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I was sitting in a lawn chair in the backyard and my dog ran under my chair and passed gas. I fed trained her the previous day with snacks. It was horrible!

Ummm..[MENTION=2490]VuBulldogs[/MENTION]...it's REALLY not nice to blame your sweet innocent beautiful kind gentle gorgeous puppy! Tsk..tsk..tsk

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I don't know about your bulldogs.. but Katie farts out loud. It's kind of like a whistle sound, usually. I had a jewelry party the other day though and she was laying the the middle of the floor in front of everyone and she let a pretty loud one rip. All the ladies started looking around the room and I don't know who all believed me when I blamed it on the dog. It WAS her though! So much for silent but deadly... lol

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Well the topic has been up long enough for me to add this.

My little guy actually has the audacity to smurk at me and move away when I pass gas! I do it now and again like everyone else. Only I do it to get him back. When I do, he looks up at me and walks away hahaha. How dare he? Why can't he sit and endure it the way he makes his human family endure it? Mine aren't even in the same ballpark as his anyway. Classic case of dishing it out while not taking it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.