JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My house smells like a cross between hard boiled eggs and a backed up sewer!!! I leave to get a pedicure (last day of vacation today) and I come back and it STINKS!! I mean really STINKS!! :fart: :fart: Wilson managed for the first time this weekend to clear the camper out. :ROFL: I thought this day would never come. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ouch ..... Daddy used to have the same problem. I'm feeding both of mine the Fromm 4* range, but because of Maggie's allergy to chicken I was switching between the other flavours and just tried the Beef Frittata for a change. Within days Daddys' disgusting :fart: had almost disappeared. It seems by switching to the grain free that we got rid of the problem by accident!!!! :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm pretty sure it's due to the other scooby snacks he's been getting. He's eating Blue Buffalo and up until this past weekend, he really hasn't had bad gas. :) Just thought of this, last night we had puppy training class and the trainer gave him a big ole scooby bone and then there was the liver training treats. I bet that's it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm pretty sure it's due to the other scooby snacks he's been getting. He's eating Blue Buffalo and up until this past weekend, he really hasn't had bad gas. :) Just thought of this, last night we had puppy training class and the trainer gave him a big ole scooby bone and then there was the liver training treats. I bet that's it.

That would do it!!! :ROFL:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
phew! GaRoss....lol. I don't miss those gassy days!

LauraB

Feb 4, 2011
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
It is so not funny. My Lola has been better but one time she turned around in bed with me and passed one that was so bad it burnt my nose and woke me out of a dead sleep! She was like five inches away from my nose. It actually burnt!

And I am a sound sleeper! Gotto love them!

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
I found the same result with the Grain free kibble. Hambone's gas would peel paint and stop traffic! I have had him on Natural Balance for a bit over 2 months now and it has indeed made a world of difference. He still passes gas now and again, but nowhere near the frequency as before and certainly nowhere near the potency as before.
- I tell ya, I've had other dogs before and the English Bulldog's 'wind' seems to hang at head height when you're on the couch lol. It's like it has the same density as the air and it hangs. Anyone else feel this way?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
All youze people complaining about gas..don't you all realize how expensive gas is nowadays? Your bullies' are trying to help you..ya that's right..HELP!!

Sometimes I think you're just too serious. Gotta cheer up, life is beautiful! :lmao: :picknose:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

Blue Buffalo makes a snack that is both grain and chicken free and comes in two flavors. That is what HRH gets for treats; they are a cookie and we break them up so she thinks she is getting many treats.. ;)

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
I was sitting in a lawn chair in the backyard and my dog ran under my chair and passed gas. I fed trained her the previous day with snacks. It was horrible!

11 weeks 021R.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online