Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is wrong with my little man???

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sergeant Mako (Sarge)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What is wrong with my little man???

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    As much as I tried when Vegas was younger, I would catch him with our UNDERWARE , he did not swallow them, but he would be happily chewing on our DIRTY underware in his crate...again , ...
    Vegas and Sarge have the same "taste" in underwear. So gross.
    Last edited by SargeandGriffon; 06-01-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

"Mom" to:
    Brussels Griffon/Maltese Mix - Griffon "Giffy" (Aug 2007)
    English Bulldog - Sergeant Mako "Sarge" (Aug 2008)
    Cats - "Big Kitty" and "Little Kitty"

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
    Likes (Received)

I don't think anything at all is wrong with your little man. He's a puppy and as such he will chew or devour whatever is available and whatever feels good to gnaw on. He doesn't yet know the difference between food and other things. He will though. You just have to be mindful of leaving things laying around. You have to assume on the cautious side and assume he will try to eat anything, then pick it up. I'm so sorry you had such a terrible scare. It must have been awful. He will be just fine though as long as you are there to stop him from eating what he shouldn't. If you cannot be there you have to insure that you've already picked up the enticing items.
    - Your puppy is perfectly normal, and his eating of the items is in no way your fault due to bad dietary feedings.
    Best of luck

Bulldog(s) Names
    Po
    Likes (Received)

My 11 week old eats everything on site. She never had a chance to eat a sock though. I guess she can knock over the laundry basket, but have not done so yet.

-11-weeks-021r-jpg

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
    Likes (Received)

Oh my goodness, Vubulldogs! That little puppy is so adorable! She sure is a cutie.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Po
    Likes (Received)

Thanks Spinal Remains.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

My CHina eats everything too... and she will be 11!!! She has had numerous (too many to count) socks, fish food and the containers they came in), toys, barrettes, head bands, bars of soap, blankets, towels, stuffed animals (whole), grass, rocks, tires, squeekers, and thats just to name a few.
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brodie
    Likes (Received)

OMG see none of y'all are giving me hope! LOL...I was really hoping this was a puppy thing but seems to be an adult thing too. Goodness!!!! I am rolling laughing about some of the stuff these dogs think is good to eat. I had tears laughing at @kazzy220 and @bulldog family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads