New here, and want to say hello to everyone.

OP
Spinal Remains

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Thanx. I do ok. I must admit that although I dearly adore and love Hambone, that getting a dog with such a short, low profile was not the best idea for a guy with back pain lol. I have wanted a bully for years though. It hadda be done.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ya..I know ALL about HAVING to have a bully! I have wanted one forEVER! My hubby says it's a cult! :lol:...well if that's the case..he's a card carrying member too!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome newb! lol. So glad you found us. Love the name Baby Bone too, it's so different. Hope you hear more of you and your handsome one soon!

Oh, and sorry about your back problems. You're one heck of a trooper!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!! Nice to meet you! If you click the articles button at the top there is a shortcut to the recommended vets :). My husband is dealing with his back as well. So I feel your pain!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Welcome to you and Rufus Hambone, good lookin' boy :). My boy Wilson just turned 5 months this past Sat. and weighs 34 pounds now. They grow quick. Anyhoots, you'll love this place!

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Welcome....rocky says hello...!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306938089.626669.jpg

Jenna Zepeda

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I remember that song! Ok, I admit, I was a punk rock girl in the early 80's. lol. Love Danzig.

Anyhoo, welcome! This is the best bulldog site IMO. Everyone here is super friendly and will always lend an ear or offer sound advice. Hope you are able to find a good vet.

As everyone has said, post tons of pics! We love to admire the bullys :)

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Welcome!!! Love his name and he is too cute!! I know EBN has helped me tremendously and I credit this site and all the helpful posts and information to the fact that my EB is very healthy, gorgeous, and well he hasn't been a stinker, yet!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! Never listened to the misfits but danzig is cool. ;) Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us. Oh and we :heart: pics!

OP
Spinal Remains

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Thank you so much everyone! He is such a joy and pleasure. We just uploaded a few more and will continue to do so. All of your pix are adorable and we look forward to see many more :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.