New here, and want to say hello to everyone.

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Hello fellow Bulldog owners.

- I am a new owner of a 7 month old English Bulldog puppy. I received him at 8 weeks and he is now a healthy 43 lbs. His name is Rufus Hambone and he's very full of life and gas. I look forward to chatting with all of you, and learning as much as I can so that I can give Ruffie the best care I can, and so he can subsequently be my best friend for as long as possible. :D

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome! What a handsome bully! Glad you found your way here....EBN is filled with the nicest people with tons of helpful advice and experience!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! He's a handsome fella! I love the nickname Baby Bone. Looking forward to seeing a lot more pics and hambone escapades.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, just a quick warning.....it get addicting!!!!

You found the perfect place for a bully parent, glad you joined. Keep the photos coming, we all love photos here. Your little one is adorable.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm sorry but one little pic aint gonna cut it... LOL Just kidding... as you can see, we love pix and hearing stories of other bullies here. This site is full of helpful information and people willing to make your being ruled by a bullie a pleasant experience.:welcome::D

OP
Spinal Remains

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Thanks for all the friendly replies. It was late last night and I only uploaded the one photo. More are on the way of course.

I am currently looking for a good vet who loves bulldogs and knows the breed well. As you can see I live on Long Island. My current vet is OK, but I have read about the importance of having a bulldog specific doc. Anyone have any suggestions?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2487]Spinal Remains[/MENTION]..you might check out the vet recommendation thread here under forums. You just never know what you might find! Good luck..and may I ask you what does your name mean? Spinal remains...hmmmm..sounds like a rock band..:lol:

OP
Spinal Remains

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Spinal Remains is a song by the Misfits. A punk band from the early 80s with Danzig as their front man.

I like the song and I have had 4 back surgeries. I find it to be a fitting moniker for both those reasons.
I will check the vet section in forum.
Thanx!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awww...good on you! I'm old..so I would never recognize it as a song title!! But..it does have a certain ring to it! Back problems are so awful..my sister has had a couple big back surgeries..I can empathize with you!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.