Wilson's Camping Adventure

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
I am so glad to see others take their bullies camping. I will be taking mine as soon as we get him. Sweet pics.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wilson and me on the boat at the marina. We took both pups down in the evening while the boat was slipped to get them acquainted to it. Wilson barked at the ducks. :lol:
View attachment 8212

Thanx Jeannie.... that must be a big lake judging from the size of the boats in the background of this pic . Must have been a lot of fun ;)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
WELL..WELL...me thinks his butt is a MUCH better place than other special places Wilson has for :poo:
No kiddin' :lol:

Matilda thinks Wilson is sooooo handsome. :luv:
Wilson's single and looking for a date! He'll bring Matilda scooby snacks too. :heart: :rofl:

Can't wait until Wilson's all grown up and have a pic taken with Mr. Toad.
He's growing so fast, I see a little dog in him now when I look at him. Of course, he still has his puppy look too.

I LOVE that Wilson's buddy Mr. Toad came along camping!!!
I couldn't resist a fun photo op - my hubby just laughs at me but he'll enjoy the pics of both pups when they're old :).

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I am so glad to see others take their bullies camping. I will be taking mine as soon as we get him. Sweet pics.
Our boys are always with us. We don't do too much without them, especially camping, they're our family. Our two older little mate boys (one's passed this year) were always on the boat with us. Wilson may go on the boat (with a life jacket of course) on a calm cool evening run and Jack too (he's really pink though for the daytime). Our world revolves around our boys :love: :).

Bruce, it's a decent size lake, nothing like the lakes in MI though. A lot of the big boats around here just go and tie up on the water for the night. We do get some fast big boats too, just not too many. Thanks for letting me share :).

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Great pics and loved how mr toad went with y'all.. I like the one where he is chewing on the toads leg lol

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I love that you took Mr. Toad! What a neat idea. It looks like everyone had a great time. Wish it was us! Now that school is out, I will be off of work starting next week. Our travels will begin then. I can't wait.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love those pics!!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.