JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We all had a great time camping at the lake. The Water Babies sunscreen worked very well. I used the spray lotion and the stick for the snout. Wilson, and Jack, had their first experience with the lake at the shoreline. Wilson stayed on leash since he didn't have a lifejacket yet. He loves the water too. Jack thinks he's going to melt. Wilson would just head right on in and Jack would go in but then get too scared and then he'd back up, turn around, and then hop like a bunny to get out of the water (which was 6-8" deep :laugh:). I've ordered them both life jackets from Ruff Wear so they'll be here before the 4th of July when we go again. I got a small pool at Babies R Us and bought a 5gal. bucket from Home Depot and Wilson loved having his pool at the campsite!

Wilson wanted to share some of his favorite pictures with you all. :heart:
5-25-11 (4).JPG

Chillin' with Mr. Toad :excited:
5-26-11 (2).JPG
Little break with his buddies :hug:

5-26-11 (5).JPG
Taking a break on the boat trailer waiting for the party to begin:bulldog:

5-27-11 (15).JPG
:pleasantry:

Attachments

• 5-27-11 (29).JPG
    5-27-11 (29).JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[FONT=&quot]I ordered a margarita![/FONT] :whistle:
5-28-11 (15).JPG
Teach him to hang with the Bully! :nonono:
5-28-11 (11).JPG
Not much to do so might as well chill in the pool. :dance:

5-29-11 (17).JPG

I also learned I can clear all the two legged peeps out of the camper by :whistle::fart::fart:
:thankyou: for stopping on by! :dance:

5-29-11 (1).JPG

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@jeanneco..you ARE crazeeeee! I love these pics...and you hauled señor toad with you too!! :lmao: looks like a fine time was had by all! We went to our place in big bear ca..so frickin cold..it snowed..34 degrees..windy..no lake time for us! Jake got snowed on and had a fit! Tried to outrun the snow..and we ALL know how fast a bulldog is..don't we? Thanks for the pics..I especially like the "palm tree". :lmao:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@jeanneco..you ARE crazeeeee! I love these pics...and you hauled señor toad with you too!! :lmao: looks like a fine time was had by all! We went to our place in big bear ca..so frickin cold..it snowed..34 degrees..windy..no lake time for us! Jake got snowed on and had a fit! Tried to outrun the snow..and we ALL know how fast a bulldog is..don't we? Thanks for the pics..I especially like the "palm tree". :lmao:

I know I am :D. Can't resist a funny photo op. Mr. Toad will follow us on all our adventures. :laugh:Gotta love the mountains, you never know when it's going to snow! I spent time in Big Bear as a kid, beautiful place! Wilson :heart::heart: the snow. I can't keep him out of it. He'll sit in the rain too. Wilson only runs fast when there's :poo: stuck to his butt. :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce, it's Lake Pueblo in Pueblo West, CO about 2hrs south of Denver. It's a desert lake and there's not much usable shoreline. It's quite beautiful if you ask me :).

Here's a shoreline picture I took from our campsite a few years ago.
2283459510033756006.jpg

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson and me on the boat at the marina. We took both pups down in the evening while the boat was slipped to get them acquainted to it. Wilson barked at the ducks. :lol:
5-29-11.1.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Wilson is looking so grown up! Looks like you had a great trip.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
It looks like ya'll had a blast. All the pictures are beautiful. My fave is the one were Wilson is by that fake Palm Tree. Matilda thinks Wilson is sooooo handsome. :luv:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:ROFL: Can't wait until Wilson's all grown up and have a pic taken with Mr. Toad. What hilarious memories!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.