Underbite

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
If they do get a back up they may want to consider a new breeder. I was reading that all of the Uga line has health issues.

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
My pup is 11 weeks and she has an underbite but her teeth are not showing. Her underbite is suppose to get more prudent as she gets older. I dont know what age though. Has the teeth been always showing? Ever since what age?
11 weeks 021R.jpg

OP
melanieian

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
[MENTION=2490]VuBulldogs[/MENTION] No his front 6 teeth started showing around 4 months, not all the time, just at times. Now at 6 months sometimes his fangs show and his front 6 teeth are always somewhat visable.

Your baby is beautiful!! Whats her name?

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
Her name is Po. I read that keep growing til 2-3. Maybe the jaw just happened to grow before the head. Anyone has experince on growth stages of a bulldog or is it different for every case?

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian has one where you can see his 6 bottom teeth, but no fangs yet since I don't think his fangs are big enough. He is only 5 months old, but his bottom teeth have been showing for the last month or so, and his bottom jaw has always stuck really far out. I call him a piranha, because from the side, that's what he reminds me of, not to mention when he does his little puppy mouthing of me LOL

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my odie has an underbite but its not that noticeable until he starts eating.. then he looks like an old man without any teeth trying to eat .. its funny watching him sometimes..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online