wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
tomorrow am @ 0745, poor guy doesn't even know what's planned...I feel as a fellow male I warn him;

My fiance is very scared that something is going to happen to him during surgery

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm sure he'll do well. Maybe take a few pics before they're goners? lol. Just saying. :ROFL:

Will be praying for the little big guy!

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
Wow, those shots would be an interesting addition to the ol' photo album! Best of luck to the pooch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunks going in two weeks! We'll be thinking of you and him!!!

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
also going to have the chin acne looked at and his nails cut....my fiance hasnt' let me cut them in a few weeks since "the incident"

mommymystro

Sep 25, 2010
ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Mystro
My little guy had his snipped last thursday, he also had his eyes done and a hurnia, I was so scared that something would happen.also He had pneumonia a week after we got him and spent a week in the hospital wich made me more nervous. 2 hours after we dropped him off, his vet called and said he was sound asleep and snoring like crazy. He was a little groggy when we brough him home. the next day he was back to playing and being his crazy self. I as sure your little guy will be fine.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He will do good, just will need extra lovin when he gets home.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I know that it is nerve racking, but he will do well. Our little man was done a few days before Easter....I said he was going to be looking for his Easter Eggs all day:ROFL: I also had his nails taken care of while there too. I had a similar incident and needed to send my husband out for one of those pens because we didn't have anything. After that I realized I couldn't do his nails anymore, so we get them trimmed when we go to the vet now. Some times she charges us $10 and some times she just does it. I think if we just come in for a nail cut we get charged. If we are there for something else she throws it in! Good Luck and let us know how you make out.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
He'll do fine ! We pick Belly up today from the vet. She was spayed yesterday and microchipped. Vet said she did great! Anxious to get her home... Guinness will do just as well. They monitor bullies closely to make sure nothing happens (it's still nerve wracking I know!)

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Awww he will do great! I was terrified too and after when I brought him home. I called the vet at least 4 times in 2 days, but apparently redness and swelling are normal for the first few days and what do ya know...they went down right after that lol. Obviously they cant lick or scratch the area, but if he's anything like Brutus....he can't reach that area anyways :lmao:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Pooor baby Guinness..... sooooooooooooooooooooooo abused!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaawww .... he'll be fine!! When Daddy had his done, he wanted to start playing with the other dogs only a few hours afterwards!!! We had to work hard to keep him calm! :blink:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I only just saw this so I wanted to see how it went! I know I was a nervous wreck too so I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way! He will do great.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Senor Chubby did well with the surgery. Vet was awesome explained the whole process to me and the care they gave him because he was a bully and they have certain risks with going under. Was very happy to hear that the vet knew and understood all this. Was home in a few hours and I want whatever meds he was on. He was not feeling a thing. He went into his crate and slept for many hours and even when he came out later in the night he was in a drug induced state. Eyes drooped and swaying from side to side, was actually pretty funny. He has some pain meds I have to give him and sour apple drops I have to put on the incision. Thanks for all the well wishes!!!!

L

Lucy-licious

So happy to hear he's doing fine and glad I found this post after he was done otherwise I woul have been so worried for him :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.