Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Just like a typical child. You tell them "no" and they scream. You tell them to go in their room, they won't. You tell they to stay OUT of their room, they run right in! In our house, we have little couches ontop of each of their kennels. They were climbing on top of them anyways, so we played along. Now they have started to jump off their couches........and if their kennel door is open......OUCHIE! So we shut the kennel doors. O hates this. She can't stand being told where she can and can't go. In this video she's expressing to me how very important it is for her to get into her kennel (there isn't anything in there, she has already pulled everything out)
http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r278/Libra92673/?action=view&current=MVI_3297.mp4

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
That is SO funny!! That baby bully bark.. isn't it just too cute, sounds like Chester!!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Love the video! My boxer used to get upset if her kennel door was closed. She wouldn't growl or bark, but she'd paw at it and whine until it got open. I still have no idea why...?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Yet another gem from Libra and her bully crew :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.