Our new foster bully

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
I havent had much time to get my dose of EBN lately, but I thought you all would like to meet a very special little bully. Her name is Sugar Boo and she is staying with us. We pulled her from a shelter in KY. She is only 3, 35lbs, and has had several litters. Most of her hair is gone and she was covered in scabs when she got here. She and Hitch seem to have an understanding of each other and will nap and hang out together. Its pretty cute! :kiss3:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

giasmom

Feb 2, 2011
I am very sad....she looks so sad.....I Hope she is now on the road to a better life.....:pray:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thank you once again for being Sugar Boos angel, and once again thank you for all you do for the bullies

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She's so beautiful! I know she will flourish in your care and return to the happy girl she's destined to be. Thanks so much again for having such a kind heart.:hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Bless your heart and Sugar Boo's. Poor thing. It just breaks my :heart: seeing what unloved pets have to endure. I just want to scoop them all up. I'll be looking forward to some after pictures of her. What a sweet thing she is.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
shes so cute, jsut makes you wanna scoop her up and cover her in kisses!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
She is so adorable, you are a wonderful Bully mum to take her in. This will be her last sad photo ever taken again!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She looks so sad .... [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] you are so good to look after her, and we now expect many pictures and updates detailing this blossoming romance between Sir Hitch and Lady Sugar Boo!!! :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is such a beauty, I cannot wait to see her progress! Thank you so much [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] -- careful now -- I know she reminds you of Hitch!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Wow she looks so sad but I know that now that she is in your hands that just isn't possible, she is probably so relieved now! I read this with great sadness that someone could possibly be so neglectful and use a sweet bully for obviously nothing but breeding. But at the same time I feel happy and thankful that wonderful people like you Nikki are in this world to care for the mistreated babies of the world like Miss Sugar Boo.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sugar Boo is so precious. Thank you for taking her into your home and heart...give her a big hug and kiss from Tate and me:heart:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
she is so cute, poor thing. i can't believe the things people will do to make a buck. thank you for fostering her and being the first step towards the life she deserves. :heart:

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
I'm so glad you found her! Now she will know the love of a family and be pampered. You are wonderful and amazing :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm sure she'll be beautiful and putting on a happy face very soon with your loving care.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.