Our new foster bully

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She has changed in the last week! Keep up the good work and I would love to see pics of her progress. She looks like she "perked up" a little. Her head doesn't seem to be hanging down so low.

Good work! Thank you for helping her! She is a sweet looking girl.

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
OMG I am in love with Sugar Boo. How freaking adorable is she??? She just wants some lovin!! How anyone could let this happen to any animal makes me sick!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] ... any updates?? I think that Sugar Boo may have stolen a lot of hearts on here already??

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
She is a wonderful little girl. She is looking better everyday but has allergy issues that will be on going. She also has decided that she doesnt like "most" other animals. She loves my bullies, but not my Pom. She thinks she needs to sit on your lap like a little kid. She is my little Diva :heart: She likes to watch TV and talk back to it. We went to the Vet today to have her knees looked at and have some blood work done. They "pop" when she walks. He thinks they were injured and never treated. It doesnt seem to bother her, but will likely lead to arthritis down the road. Overall, she fits right into my family...she is a bully with a BIG personality! It will be so hard to say goodbye to her.

This is Sugar cooling off in the pool at an IBR event on June 4th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
man what a difference some TLC makes, you guys are wonderful, she looks so much better and I'm sure alot happier too. Bully hugs to all of you.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I can't get over how far she seems to come in such a short time. Daivdeh look my line :), I agree it's amazing what TLC will do. She looks wonderful and so much better.

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
She looks so much better! I have a question though...what happens if you take in a bully to foster and decide you can't give them back up? I am really interested in being a foster, but am just afraid I may fall for one at some point and not want to give him/her up....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She looks so much better! I have a question though...what happens if you take in a bully to foster and decide you can't give them back up? I am really interested in being a foster, but am just afraid I may fall for one at some point and not want to give him/her up....

I think the foster family is first in line to adopt if they choose to. It would be fantastic if you can join a rescue group, they always need the help. =)

Sugar's such a sweety pie. I can see how she took your heart in an instant.

Most Reactions