Our new foster bully

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh no! I wish I would have known you needed her out! Keep me in mind if you ever need anything over here in Louisville area.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Give me info on Paws-Fest. Time and place... Maybe, just maybe.... I'll be seeing you and her! (I'm off that day) [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION]

luvdogz

Apr 28, 2011
so what is the skin condition that she has that caused the hair loss? How did she come into the shelter - stray or owner surrender?

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
they think its untreated mites and untreated allergies...both will cause hair loss. She was so itchy and was scratching so much with her long nails that she was cutting her skin and that was causing skin infections. So its been a snow ball effect. She was an owner surrender to the shelter.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Sugar Boo is precious..she just looks so sad. I want to scoop her up and give her a big ol hug. Poor baby. :(

She's lucky to have you!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. I did tell her ihat I am here if needed :). We can't foster right now with three pups of our own, but I have helped with home visits and transport for other rescues (not bully) in Florida in the past. I would be happy to help if it is needed.

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. I did tell her ihat I am here if needed :). We can't foster right now with three pups of our own, but I have helped with home visits and transport for other rescues (not bully) in Florida in the past. I would be happy to help if it is needed.

Thank you!! Im sure I will definately take you up on that offer!
:yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sugar Boo's day 7 pic :heart:

There is a DEFINITE difference in her eyes and how she holds her head ... just her whole posture!!! That is ALL down to you [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] - you should already be proud of yourself for the difference you can see in her!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Wow she already looks like she's feeling better! Man u wish we lived closer to each other I would take her in a heart beat!!! Can't wait to see the rest if her progress

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online