Our new foster bully

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
....... looking at that photo sincerely makes me wish you adopted to people out of the Chicago area. I would just love to have that sweet little thing.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my goodness she does look sad. Poor thing, hard to imagine all she has been thru. Thank gawd for you and everyone else who is involved in rescue!!!!! I cannot wait to see her blossom in your care! Please keep updating us.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I can almost feel the sadness through the photo with poor Sugar, I know her life is about to change in a major way. I also know that when the sadness lifts, her over all spirits will rise and help her to heal quicker. Please keep us updated on her progress.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
ohhh poor baby. She is precious. I just want to hug and snuggle her!!! I bet you are thrilled to have found a rescue bully!!! I can't find any bully rescues near me otherwise I would jump at the chance but I have to wait anyway for a new bully at least until next year. Is she yours to keep?

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Sugar is doing a little better everyday. Her personality is starting to shine also! If I even "think" about food she and Hitch seem to know and meet me in the Kitchen! If I had unlimited funds, she would never leave my house, but 3 bullies is all I can handle. I know we will be able to find her a wonderful forever home once she starts feeling a little better. I will definately share her progress pics with you. I think she is beautiful now...cant wait to see how she looks and feels in a few weeks!

Zulma

Feb 17, 2011
Puerto Rico
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I still cant believe that some people can be so cruel to any animal why bother having an pet if you cant take care of them. Bless you! for opening your heart and home to Sugar Boo. Please keep posting pic of Sugar Boo recovery

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] I WANT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still haven't heard from your friend about helping with the rescues!

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] I WANT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still haven't heard from your friend about helping with the rescues!

Im so sorry, I'll remind her to get with you ASAP! Sugar is something else..thats for sure! I know its a drive, but we will be at Paws-fest on June 4th. If you can, you should come meet Sugar and some other IBR volunteers! :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She is going to be gorgeous when she is feeling better. I bet she is so happy to be with you in a place where she will be loved and cared for. Keep us posted on her progress. Where in KY did you pull her from?

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
She is going to be gorgeous when she is feeling better. I bet she is so happy to be with you in a place where she will be loved and cared for. Keep us posted on her progress. Where in KY did you pull her from?

She came from the Humane Society of KY there in Louisville. The director couldnt let her stay in the shelter so she took her home until we could come get her. She had no idea how much work it would be to care for her but did the best she could. Im so glad someone was looking out for her!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
She's so beautiful. I would never let her be without love. Don't know how people can abuse something so precious.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh Nikki.... she is just precious. If we could have more than one I'd be begging you to let us take her home when we are there in 3 weeks... lol Thanx for helping such a pretty girl.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.